Greetings from romanian GWM-Club.ro !

LAwR

Greetings from romanian GWM-Club.ro !

I am LAwR, from Bucharest, Romania.

I created a community for romanian GWM owners, and for people who it is interested about this auto manufacturer.

Adress of this comunity is http://gwm-club.ro or directly for forum http://gwm-club.ro/forum

You can use google translate to understand what it is about more easy.

I have GWM Hover CUV 2.4i, 2007, Super Luxury and I'm very satisfied about it.

dsc00838y.th.jpg

dsc00847pp.th.jpg

dsc00840sc.th.jpg

dsc00848x.th.jpg

dsc00873ew.th.jpg

dsc00868x.th.jpg

I hope to know you better in future and I hope to work with you as much as possible!

Keep in touch!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hey, LAwR! I wish you luck developing a big community in your country! I hope that the Bulgarian Litex Motors company will start exporting to Romania and the vehicles find good market there soon!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

hello lawr and welcome here :), it's so nice to hear that great wall fans are organizing here at our region, i hope if possible and if we find many owners here we can have international meeting of all great wall owners at this part of europe

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Welcome LAwR. I will be going to Bucharest some time next year and will be glad to meet you, folks, and show you the bug (Voleex C10). :) I see your forum is focused on H5, but I will demonstrate there is more to GW than this CUV :)

Good luck with your car and the community you are establishing :)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

admin, i am sure that Litex Motors company will start exporting to Romania and it will be very successful!

micodelija, it is a good ideea, i am sure that would be a international meeting in a few years!

poroinik, i will be glad too if we meet! :) But is possible that we get to Bulgaria in coming months to see live the Great Wall Motors Bulgarian cars! :D

My forum is focused on first HOVER because it is the only car that was imported to Romania since 2006 and it is the only GWM car that romanian people have it. Also, was imported Steed too, but failed, they were bought less. But my forum is ready to receive other new models from GWM! :)

I will like if all of you will create topics for your cars in our english corner http://www.gwm-club....-English-Corner !

I repeat, you can use google translate or you can set the language of my forum to "English", it have this option in the bottom right

Редактирано от LAwR
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове