regards from gwm croatia

micodelija

Pozdrav iz Bugraske Milos,

It is good the number of GW vehicles in this part of the globe is increasing B) I am also waiting for my new Voleex C10 and like yourself I enjoyed the test drive (I drove the 1.5 liter engine version though).

In Croatia will you be also selling vehicles manufactured in Bulgaria or imported from China only? Are people in Croatia showing interest in GW cars?

Cheers!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Pozdrav iz Bugraske Milos,

It is good the number of GW vehicles in this part of the globe is increasing B) I am also waiting for my new Voleex C10 and like yourself I enjoyed the test drive (I drove the 1.5 liter engine version though).

In Croatia will you be also selling vehicles manufactured in Bulgaria or imported from China only? Are people in Croatia showing interest in GW cars?

Cheers!

hvala lijepo :) Редактирано от micodelija
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hi micodelija!

It's great that you joined this community - thank you for all your pics and feedback regarding the cars! I emailed you and would like to talk with you :) I will try to make this board as friendly as possible to foreign users like you :)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

hello admin...thank you very much for kind words

it will be good that you also make one international topic, so we can invite friends from australia, russia, south africa, chile, italy,romania and other countries where gwm is quite popular :)

regards

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

I have created International Great Wall forums category - currently there are two boards - General Discussions and Technical Discussions. If you think it's a good idea I can create separate forums for Hover, Voleex, Steed and one for the other models. I welcome any ideas on how to make it better!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

thank you admin so much, i will now forward this to my friends in australia, south africa and other countries

i think this is ok for now..maybe later we can see how people will react on this, i hope i will not be only one here :lol:)

if possible it will be good that in user options you also put english letter as well, personally i don't have problem with cyrillic letter because i know serbian as well, but many other people can have problems

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

You are able to switch to English interface language right away - check the attachement. I will however move the setting to the top of the forum and make it more visible, but this requires modification which will have to wait couple of days.

Screen shot 2011-08-17 at 10.05.40 AM.png

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 2 months later...

just to write down the update, hover 5 is going well, 46.000 km for now, no any repairs, recently i just replace front brake pads and engine oil with spark plugs, only thing which was broken was inner right door handle, but it was broken by my grandpa who is more learned to russian cars :lol:) haha

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 4 weeks later...

Great news, Milos. Btw, are you running it on LPG or gasoline? What's the fuel consumption you are getting so far?

7121429.jpg

here it is :lol: after 5 month usage :wav:

i mainly drive on LPG only....only now during winter at start i use gasoline, for now i got quite good LPG consumption, usually between 10-11 liters per 100 km

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do we have that flashlube valve protection tank? I mean on Bulgarian Hovers?

it's a aftersale product, usually it's based for new modern cars, but hover got "old school" engine so mailny we don't need it, but what can i lost with installation? i can have only benefit from it

for now car runs great, our importer of lovato lpg prepare a program for our car, my best result from now is with complete tank which have 60 liters i pass almost 510 km, which is quite good result

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

• 3 years later...